Many of our cab upholstery kits come in two styles: ProForm and glue-in (standard). Which one is right for you? There are benefits to each:
- Plastic backed parts makes installation fast and easy - just caulk and set in place! (video below)
- No wrinkles from accidental stickage
- Requires (minimal) caulk adhesive
- Less time and experience needed to install
- Same foam insulation and vinyl facing materials as glue-in
- More expensive than glue-in
- Requires full-coverage spray adhesive to install: spray, wait, then apply "like wallpaper" (video below)
- Chance for wrinkles, can be difficult to adjust parts once "stuck"
- More time and skill needed to install
- Same foam insulation and vinyl facing materials as ProForm
- Cheaper than ProForm kits
You be the judge!
(NOTE: ProForm kits are indicated by yellow star badge and "ProForm" in product heading; otherwise, if "ProForm" heading or badge is not shown, the kit is our glue-in, or "standard" style. Not all kits are available in ProForm style.)